Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunburned

Just can't seem to escape chickens!

I sent Ryan these windup Robots as party favors for his birthday. Looks like my 21 year old made good use of them. I knew he would!

Brennan, what does that say?

I'm assuming this is the robot triumphant! 




I am so sunburned.  I am sure that I could make a good talk out of what happened today.  We went to visit some waterfalls named Los Choros de Jurina.  As we were driving there we could see a waterfall in the distance.  I thought that it MUST be the waterfall we were looking for.  We walked, walked, walked finally (with luck) arrived there.  This was 1 hour and 45 minutes later.  When we got back, we found out that the real Choros de Jurina was off to the left with just a 30 minute hike.... I'll think about talk ideas.

I finally recieved my transfer.  I am going to Cochabamba as Zone Lider.  My companion's name is Elder Chico (Elder Boy(but if you say chitito it's like Elder Ity Bity)).  I'm very exited and ready to get back to work.  Also, I am going to include some photos of random things my member companion and I did this week.  Enjoy :)..... in the next email.


Elder Thompson

2 comments:

  1. Deb the newspapers says that people assembled (For what ever reason) will receive their credentials tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete