Monday, April 5, 2010

22 Months Old

I LOVED LOVED LOVED CONFERENCE.... well not really.  Mainly because I havent seen it yet.  Let me tell you a story about Bolivia.
 
Bolivia is crazy.
 
That pretty much sums everything up but I'll throw in some more details.  In Bolivia, whenever there are ellections, everything shuts down and it is prohibited to drive any four wheeled automobile or have large groups of people.  Por lo tanto that means that there is no church meeting.  Its mainly for safety because (as stated before) Bolivia is crazy.  So we spent the majority of the day at home or in the pension.  But it was still fun.  We looked for chocolate easter eggs with the grandkids ....... how do I say this in english ... los nietos de la dueño de nuestra casa.   If you really want to know what it says, but it into a translator or ask someone who knows spanish.  I'm starting to forget to much of my english.  HELP...
 
I am really excited for these next couple of weeks.  We have been working like donkeys, teaching and finding new investigators and there are so many who want to change their lives and follow the Savior...saver.. Salvador.  So we are going to keep on working with them.  I'll keep you posted on how it goes.
 
And if you didnt realize I reciently turned TWENTY TWO MONTHS!  I feel so old.  There is still so much to do.  But I'll be fine... even though my dislexic letter isnt too convincing.  I need help.  Now I am actually trying to speak more in english because I think my spanish is now better and my quechua is just under the two.  Imaynaya cashanki.  Gualejia puni.  Imasutigui.  Elder Thompson.  There you go, we just had a conversation in Quechua.
 
 
Elder Thompson

No comments:

Post a Comment